Online Internship on Project Planning and Management for Civil Engineers from 21st January 2021 to 4th February 2021
Online Internship on Project Planning & Management for Civil Engineers is organised by Apaha Trainers and Consultants Pvt. Ltd. This Internship is essentially designed to equip Civil Engineers, Contractors, Builders, B tech/ Diploma/ M tech Students and Architects, with Project Management Skills. This workshop will not help the participants to gain the skills, but it will also help in uplifting the pay scale.
Who Can Participate?
- Civil Engineers
- Final Year/ B.Tech/B.E Students
- Diploma Students
- One week Induction Training Certificate & 15 days Internship letter.
Benefit of Internship:
- We will make you Skilful Civil Engineer.
- Technical Knowledge and Certification,
- Microsoft project software skills
- 15 days Internship with Internship certificate.
- Get induction training from CEO/ Industry expert (Recorded + Live)
- Total fees per participant: Rs. 1499/-
- Group/corporate discounts also available (5+2), please contact us to know more
- Fees is non-refundable and non-transferable (however special circumstances can be considered by the management)
- Approved by International Accreditation Services
- Approved by International Accreditation Forum
- Approved by Emirates International Accreditation Centre
- ISO 9001:2018 Certified Company
Note: Laptop is mandatory for the Internship, as you will get hands-on experience of live project case studies, notes shall be provided.
Dates for the live queries session (Time will be 7 pm for all the sessions)
21st January, 23rd January, 25th January, 27th January, 29th January, 1st February
All the recorded videos & downloadable Notes will be activated on 21st January 2021.
Kindly Contact 08983004197 / 08856853188 / 08483876188 for any Queries.
What Will I Learn?
- Project Management Introduction
- Project Planning Basics, CPM & WBS, Gantt chart preparation (as per RERA).
- Defining Dependencies, Milestone
- Resources (Creation, Allocation, Levelling).
- Project budget- Cost allocation to resources using BOQ
- Project tracking.
- Report generation (Cash flow, S-Curve, Progress report(DPR, WPR), Material).
- Live project case study in Microsoft Planning software.