Professional Online training in Project Planning using Microsoft Project Software.
Project Planning is a professional course in Civil Engineering, designed to provide expertise in the field of Project Execution, Planning and Scheduling the project as per site conditions. Project Planning plays a vital role in the entire project from Pre-Execution to Project Handover.
What Will I Learn?
- Project Management Introduction
- Project Planning Basics, CPM & WBS, Gantt chart preparation (as per RERA).
- Defining Dependencies, Milestone
- Resources (Creation, Allocation, Levelling).
- Project budget- Cost allocation to resources using BOQ
- Project tracking.
- Report generation (Cash flow, S-Curve, Progress report(DPR, WPR), Material).
- Live project case study in Microsoft Planning software.
Topics for this course
16 Lessons04h 10m