Online Internship on Project Planning and Management for Civil Engineers
Online Internship on Project Planning & Management is organised by Apaha Trainers and Consultants Pvt. Ltd. This Internship is essentially designed to equip Civil Engineers, Contractors, Builders, B tech/ Diploma/ M tech Students and Architects, with Project Management Skills. This workshop will not help the participants to gain the skills, but it will also help in uplifting the pay scale.
Who Can Participate?
- Civil Engineers
- Final Year/ B.Tech/B.E Students
- Diploma Students
- One week Induction Training Certificate
- 15 days Internship Letter
Agenda of Internship:
Online Internship on Project Planning & Management is organized, will include the following modules:
- Project Management Introduction
- Project Planning Basics, CPM & WBS, Gantt chart preparation (as per RERA).
- Defining Dependencies, Milestone
- Resources (Creation, Allocation, Levelling).
- Project budget- Cost allocation to resources using BOQ
- Project tracking.
- Report generation (Cash flow, S-Curve, Progress report(DPR, WPR), Material).
- Live project case study in Microsoft Planning software.
- Total fees per participant: Rs. 1499/-
- Group/corporate discounts also available, please contact us to know more
- Fees is non-refundable and non-transferable (however special circumstances can be considered by the management)
- Approved by International Accreditation Services
- Approved by International Accreditation Forum
- Approved by Emirates International Accreditation Centre
- ISO 9001:2018 Certified Company
Note: Laptop is mandatory for the Internship, as you will get hands-on experience of live project case studies, notes shall be provided.
Kindly Contact 08983004197 for any Queries.
(please scroll down to fill the form)