Project Planning Apaha Trainers & Consultants Pvt. Ltd. is a professional course in Civil Engineering, designed to provide expertise in the field of Project Execution, Planning and Scheduling the project as per site conditions. Project Planning plays a vital role in the entire project from Pre-Execution to Project Handover.
Course Duration: 1 Month
Eligiblity: Civil Engineering Students (Diploma or Degree), Freshers Professionals, Architects, etc.
Module & Syllabus
- Basics in Planning
- Starting with MSP
- Preparation of Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), Gantt Charts etc.
- Defining Dependencies & Milestones
- Planning as per deadlines
- Resource Pool creation, allocation and leveling over allocated resources
- Project Optimization for resource utilization
- Preparing project budget to forecast the project cost as per BOQ
- Project Tracking (Critical Path, Resources)
- Report Generation for presentation to Management and Directors
- ·Lucid Tips and Tricks for planning and scheduling projects