Quantity Surveying by Apaha Trainers & Consultants Pvt. Ltd. is a professional course in Civil Engineering, designed to provide expertise in the field of construction costs and contracts. Quantity Surveying plays a vital role in the entire project from Pre-Execution to Post Execution.
Course Duration: 1 to 2 Months
Eligiblity: Civil Engineering Students (Diploma or Degree), Freshers Professionals, Architects, etc.
- Introduction to various types of drawings (Structural, Architectural, MEP, Working)
- Reading various types of drawings
- Units of Measurements for Various Items
- Basic & advanced concepts in Quantity Surveying & Billing
- Lucid tricks for formulating Quantity Surveying & Billing
- Basic Rate Analysis
- Framing of MIS Report in MS Excel
- Role of a Quantity Surveyor in Maha-RERA
- BOQ Preparation for various items
- Earthwork, Civil Work, Finishing work, MEP, Development, Infrastructure