Construction Project Management
Construction Project Management or Construction Management (CM) is a professional service that consists of specialized, project management techniques to oversee the planning, design, as well as construction of a project, from the beginning to the end. The objective of Construction Project Management is to control a project’s time, cost, delivery, and quality. Construction Project Management is compatible with all project delivery systems, such as design-build, design-bid-build, Public-Private Partnerships, CM At-Risk, etc. Generally, professional construction project managers are reserved for large-scale, time-consuming, high budget undertakings (commercial real estate, industrial facilities, transportation infrastructure, and military infrastructure), known as capital projects.
Construction Project Management Courses
In order to equip yourself with the professional as well as on the job skills required to be a professional construction project manager, it is important to undergo the necessary training. Training programs, certification courses, workshops and diploma courses in construction project management plays a critical role in shaping you as a professional civil engineer. A PG Diploma in Construction Project Management is designed to provide diversified experience and knowledge in the field of project management techniques to oversee the planning, design, and construction of a project.
What does a Construction Project Management Course consist of?
The module & syllabus of Construction Project Management is designed to cater to all the essential as well as the pro-level needs of civil engineers. However, it is important that your course is designed considering the requirements of the industry and should also incorporate practical training as a major part of the course. Post Graduate Diploma in Construction Project Management at Apaha Trainers and Consultants, has been designed considering the industry requirements and includes training, site visits, and a paid internship. Our Construction Project Management Course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Various types of drawings (Structural, Architectural, MEP, Working).
- Reading various types of drawings (100+) Units of Measurements for Various Items.
- Basic to advance concepts in Civil Engineering
- Project Execution. (Site + Classroom)
- Quantity Surveying in MS Excel.
- Project Planning using Microsoft Project
- Quality Management.
- Safety Management.
- Material Management (Material, Machinery, Man-Power)
- Project Billing in MS-Excel
- Project Documentation.
- Preparation of Report in MS Excel (Estimation & Billing, Budget and Cash Flow).
- BOQ Preparation for various items.
- Contracts, Tenders & eTenders.
- Computer Skills (Auto- Cad, MS-Excel, MSP, others)
- Soft Skills (Personality Development, Resume, etc.)
- Live Project case study from start to finish.
- Land Surveying (Total Station, Auto Level, Digital Auto level)
- Two months Paid Internship
- Assistance for Civil engineering jobs
- And more…
If you are a Civil Engineering Student (Diploma or Degree), Fresher, or a Professional, this course could be a game-changer in your career as a civil engineer.